Thursday, January 19, 2006

How does he do it?

Well Shaheen has started up at school for the semester. He is taking 21 hours so he can graduate in May. YAY! (very proud of him!!) Meanwhile, he's working 24ish hours at Verizon. It's only been a week since his school started and I feel like I never get to see him. I get home at 4 and he has already left to go to DBU at 3:30. I wake up at 5 and head to school at 6 and he gets home at 8:30. We keep missing each other, but on the weekends I will get to see him in the evenings. It's rough but it's worth it because soon enough he will be finished. I don't know how he does it but I support him and I'm going to help him survive it anyway I can. Meanwhile, I get so bored here at the apartment. I'm one of those persons that hate being alone. I need that extra body with me to entertain me. Isn't that awful? I do not mind being alone for an hour or so but after that I don't know what to do with myself so I normally work-out, take a walk, watch tv or work on stuff for my class. For instance right now I'm writing the parents letters about how their child is doing in my class. All positive ones so that way when they misbehave they are not only hearing negative things from their teachers. I'm so random. That's the quick update!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll make it through this babe!! You are the best.

Mr. President said...

I want to grade some papers!!!!