Thursday, December 08, 2005

Arctic Blast!

No school and I'm loving it!! I watched the news all night last night and just waited for it to be posted and sure nuff it did! Little Elm NO SCHOOL THURSDAY and then I got the call from the calling tree at school. When my teacher friend called me late last night, I didn't even give her a chance to say no school, I just started singing. Today, Shaheen and I decided to get out in the Artic weather and we had a blast. Our car went sliding everywhere but we were in a parking lot and so we were safe. Then we decided to walk to the dollar store for candy and we skated there. It's so icy and slippery. I think I lost grip 4 times, but I loved every minute of it. The only thing that I don't like is that it's to darn cold out there. BURR!! Shaheen and I have a big screen TV and we moved the bed to the living room and have been watching movies all day along with our candy from the dollar store. I feel like a little kid today. LOL Back to the movie......see ya.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Heck yeah!!! Gotta love snow days! There's no business like SNOW business -- even though it was just sleet! haha.

Shaheen Matuni said...

I had a blast Shannon. I can't until we get to do that again!! I love you!